Welcome to my character portrait gallery

For anyone who is wondering, Wednesday became 'black Wednesday' for me because I cannot draw mid-week!
In fact I'm sure the rainforests mourn Wednesday too by the amount of paper I tear through in frustration... so this is a blog for all who know what like it is to regularly shout at their pencils
Oh yes it's also all about fictional characters plus interviews with them, yeah, that too :)


Saturday, May 5, 2012

Keep em peeled


Firstly apologies for not posting again last weekend, argh!
I have been very busy settling into a new routine since my move and hope to schedule in a good stint of drawing over the coming weeks.
I am determined to keep this blog going until I run out of characters!
You may be pleased to read that there will be a post this weekend – now to knuckle down and finish the write up, don’t hold your breath for today (at least not to the point of passing out) but eyes peeled as another character is on its way ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment