Welcome to my character portrait gallery

For anyone who is wondering, Wednesday became 'black Wednesday' for me because I cannot draw mid-week!
In fact I'm sure the rainforests mourn Wednesday too by the amount of paper I tear through in frustration... so this is a blog for all who know what like it is to regularly shout at their pencils
Oh yes it's also all about fictional characters plus interviews with them, yeah, that too :)


Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Xmas ^^

Ho Ho Hmm...
I'm not great at festive things but here's a group shot anyways.

 Cheers!

 We're wondering who took this photo as the only person obviously missing from this group is Ezra's blind sister Arian...also we're pretty sure there was a competition for the most camp elf costume here, Jet naturally wins although Alyx has it a close second.
  
 Also, also, I'm totally not bitter that I wasn't invited.
Totally.

************************

Sooo...badly captured from left to right/foreground to background to foreground are: 

Lenya, Amber and Petra dressed as angels, Argo and Charrock behind a centre-stage Panda and the ever-tall Hvidsten, then Ezra and Alyx above Jet - Si'Ra is somehow entangled with the tree at the top right and Cyan's hair skims the right-hand foreground. 

Which leaves only one thing left to say and that is 
 'Pass the turkey would you?'

Merry Xmas!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment